Friday, October 21, 2016

RANT

Anything but seen,
feels obscene,
like a vaccine
made from kerosene.

Empty invitation,
missing the foundation;
in my estimation,
not moving to this destination.

I flirt with yes,
but then feel stress.
I flirt with no,
feels more in the flow.

I step way back,
look at an almanac,
not for an angle of attack,
but for life’s feedback.

What’s alive in me,
often easy to agree,
cuz I’m so breezy and carefree,
but maybe today, I’m not your cup of tea.

I’m sad and scared,
but not unprepared.
Other times I dared,
no matter how I erred.

Let’s reflect,
not deflect;
otherwise neglect,
means we’re wrecked.

Not a weed of the wayside,
to simply be eyed,
let’s walk in stride,
and trust, what life provides.

The garden is rich,
a full range of pitch,
it can bewitch, and
help smooth the glitch.

Meet me 
on the bridge called 
connection,
one of mutual 
appreciation,
understanding and fierce 
compassion,
truly love's medicine 
injection.

I’m on this road,
detour means implode,
follow the sacred code,
it’s an exploratory abode.

This is quite a rant,
not the seed I wanted 
or intended to plant,
but today 
I'm out of sweet wine to decant,
just these words, 
that came out, 
in a rhyming chant.

No comments:

Post a Comment