Sunday, July 17, 2016

LIFE PROVIDES

There's a language deep in my heart. I guess I've been listening so much that it’s starting to speak louder to me. Maybe I’ve earned some merit.

But this voice, sometimes it's a bit... provocative.

You see, it tells me what to do. And, I feel strong surges of energy, truth and knowingness when I listen and follow through. You get me, don’t you? You know exactly what I’m talking about, I know you do!

This voice tells me to stop pushing, to not get ahead of myself, to let go and trust, and as my lover says (and my inner soul's voice whole-heartedly agrees), “life provides”.

On another note... Feeling guilty? Feeling frustrated? Feeling just about anything? Stop dead in your tracks. Focus on yourself immediately! S l o w  w a y  d o w n .

Then there’s this, it's a good one, so pay attention.

Don’t be afraid to disappoint ANYONE, and certainly don’t try to protect any of those ANYONES from their feelings. They can handle their own shit. Just be you.

Love,
Your Inner Voice

P.S. and yes, there's a drop of blood on my finger, from the thorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment