Monday, May 30, 2016

THIS FLAVOR OF MILD DISCONTENT

Day 152 of Gratitude ~
I'm grateful for contraction after expansion, chaos after predictability, being lost after being found, disconnect after oneness, bland after tasty, water after wine, and even for vanilla after chocolate.
I cannot always be in expansion or feel connected to the infinite creative cosmic life force. Sometimes I need a break. Sometimes I need to tune out, distract, and forget everything I have learned... I need to die, so the magic dust can sift through the spaces between my barriers and be breathed more deeply into my cells. I want to breathe in today, I want to breathe in this very second.
I want that wisdom water to seep in, so all my different parts can catch up... so I'm grateful for this flavor of mild discontent. I am still here, living life, loving myself, present, just with vanilla. But I do hope for chocolate soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment