Monday, June 6, 2016

THE ARROWS OF MY SOUL

I am cleansing
my field of debris,
and my rattling bones
structured from fear.

Those bones,
built of a mineral matrix
with someone else’s signature…

I will rebuild them,
after I’ve flushed the
cells of my memories.

My mind,
it likes to tell stories,
even if they were written
in the attic of old.

Does your mind do that?

And does your heart remember,
like mine does,
an ancient thread of love
that ties and binds us
to that which is purely true?

That invisible knowing,
it arises from the infinite,
seemingly empty space
contained within my womb, and
from the center of my belly.

I feel what hits the target,
or misses it.

I want to clear the field
so I can shoot the arrows of my soul
with no obstructions,
and hit the center, every time.

Bullseye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment